Shuttle Knit is a Company Limited by Guarantee and a Social Enterprise that was set up in 2001 to support and empower the Traveller Community in Wicklow Town by providing employment in hand knitting.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Accounts/Office Manager to join our team on a part-time basis.
Hours of work will be 19.5 per week and the job is based in our premises in Wicklow Town.
The main responsibilities as an Accounts/Office Manager:
• Oversee weekly payments, lodgements, bank reconciliations.
• Complete financial report bi-monthly
• VAT returns
• PRSI and PAYE returns quarterly to Revenue
• Hold weekly staff meetings.
• Supervise existing team of 12 part-time knitters, 1 P/T Administrator, and work alongside the P/T Sales Manager.
• Candidate are required to have experience in using SAGE Payroll and have people management experience
Shuttle Knit is a Company Limited by Guarantee and a social enterprise that was set up in 2001 to support and empower the Traveller Community in Wicklow Town by providing employment in hand knitting. Shuttle Knit is funded by the Department of Community and Rural Development, through Pobal, an independent agency set up to administer public funds to support social inclusion and community development (see www.pobal.ie). Pobal part-funds 6 full-time equivalent (12 women) knitters, as well as 1 part time administrator and two part time managers (Sales manager and accounting manager). Shuttle Knit also generates traded income to cover its operations. Any profit generated by Shuttle Knit goes towards the mission of the organisation.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to Anne Shelly Lacey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shuttle Knit is an equal opportunity employer. Travellers welcome and encouraged to apply.