Terms & Conditions
www.shuttleknit.ie are sites operated by Shuttle Knit CLG, a company incorporated in Ireland with company number 360013 with a registered office at CEART, Crinion Park, Wicklow Town, Co Wicklow, A67 AR20. We are a Company Limited by Guarantee.
Access To Our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to any user.
Purchasing on Our Site
When you place an order to purchase a product from www.shuttleknit.ie, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us only when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you. That acceptance will be complete at the time we send this dispatch confirmation email to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a dispatch confirmation email as having been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
Custom Orders/Modified Orders
When you place a customised order or orders that are modified, the 14 day cooling period cannot apply where goods have been customised. 14 days to withdraw (europe-consommateurs.eu).
Returns & Refunds
All customers in the European Union are entitled to a statutory cooling-off period of 14 business days, calculated from the date of receipt by you of the products. This means that you must inform us (using the method of communication we designate) within 14 days of receipt that you wish to cancel the contract. You must then return the products to us within a further 14 days.
Please review our Refund and Returns Policy which applies to products purchased from us. In accordance with our Refund & Returns Policy, and in addition and without prejudice to your cooling-off rights, our policy is that returns must be made to us within 30 days of purchase.
We are happy to exchange or offer a credit note on unsuitable goods returned to us, unused or unworn, within 30 days of purchase, as long as you include your proof of purchase. Credit notes are accepted on our site. Your statutory rights are unaffected. Details of this provided in the Refund and Returns page available on the site.
Pricing & Availability
We try to list availability information for products sold by us on our site. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on our site, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, we will inform you by email if any products you order turn out to be unavailable. Despite our best efforts, a small number of products on our website may be incorrectly priced in error. Rest assured, however, that we try to verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
When ordering goods from our site for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from our site, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers dispatching products internationally to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Shuttle Knit Gift Vouchers Terms & Conditions
Shuttle Knit Gift Vouchers are available for purchase online.
Our Gift Vouchers can be redeemed online only.
Our online customer service department is available for contact Mon - Fri 09.30-16.30, email Sales@shuttleknit.ie
- The Shuttle Knit Gift Voucher is not a credit card, charge card, or cheque guarantee card.
- Shuttle Knit Gift Vouchers will have an expiry date of 5 years from date of purchase.
- You must be aged over 18 to purchase and use our Shuttle Knit Gift Vouchers.
- Shuttle Knit is not responsible or liable for lost or stolen Shuttle Knit Gift Vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights.
- The Shuttle Knit Gift Voucher is non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Shuttle Knit reserves the right to decline any Shuttle Knit Gift Voucher which has not been validly activated according to our procedures or has been identified as fraudulent.
- Multiple Shuttle Knit Gift Vouchers may be redeemed in the same transaction up to the value of the goods being purchased.
- If the total cost of your purchase exceeds the balance on your Gift Voucher, you may pay the balance with a valid credit/debit card or cash (Shuttle Knit online store does not accept cash payments).
- Any residual balance on your Shuttle Knit Gift Voucher following the purchase of goods will remain on the gift voucher while the Shuttle Knit Gift Voucher is valid.
- Any refunds on purchases that were made using a Shuttle Knit Gift Voucher will be applied back onto a Shuttle Knit Gift Voucher.
- Any refunds on purchases that were made using split payment of Gift Voucher and credit card/ cash will be refunded back the way in which the payment was received. If this return is outside our 30-day return policy then the total amount refunded will be issued onto a Shuttle Knit Gift Voucher.
- Shuttle Knit reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions as are applicable to Shuttle Knit Gift Voucher.
Intellectual Property Rights
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged and you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in such materials.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Changes to Our Site
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date or inaccurate at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including, without limitation, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Information About You
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
In breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence (for example in Ireland under the Criminal Damage Act 1991 and/or under the Criminal Justice (Theft and Fraud Offences) Act 2001). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it or on any website linked to it.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links to other Sites
As a convenience to you, we may provide on our site links to websites operated by other entities. If you use these websites, you will leave our site. If you decide to visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. We do not warrant or represent or endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing on such website or any of the products or services described on such website. Links do not imply that we or our site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked website is authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of us or any of our affiliates or subsidiaries.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our site; any equipment or network on which our site is stored; any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for payment for goods (if applicable), payment of monetary compensation and/or reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
We hope you are pleased with our service, however, if you are unhappy with the products or services you have received from us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU for visiting our site.